Corresponding author: Kamal Saggi, Department of Economics, Vanderbilt University, VU Station PMB #351828, 2301 Vanderbilt Place, Nashville, TN 37235-1828, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Power in the Global Economy: The Exhaustion and Protection of Intellectual Property*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 567, pages 131–161, March 2013
How to Cite
Saggi, K. (2013), Market Power in the Global Economy: The Exhaustion and Protection of Intellectual Property. The Economic Journal, 123: 131–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02544.x
I thank two anonymous referees and editor Rachel Griffith for detailed and insightful comments on an earlier version of this article. I also thank Rick Bond, Tannous Hanna Kass Hanna, Olena Ivus, Yan Ma, Jayashree Watal and seminar audiences at the 7th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development at ISI (New Delhi), the Geneva Trade and Development Workshop held at the Graduate Institute and at Queen's University School of Business (Kingston) for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:35AM EST
- Submitted: 20 September 2011 Accepted: 20 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!