Corresponding author: Ian Crawford, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, Manor Road, Oxford, OX1 3UQ, UK. Email: email@example.com.
How many types are there?*
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 567, pages 77–95, March 2013
How to Cite
Crawford, I. and Pendakur, K. (2013), How many types are there?. The Economic Journal, 123: 77–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02545.x
Pendakur acknowledges the financial support of the SSHRC of Canada; Crawford is grateful for funding through the Centres for Microdata Methods and Practice and Microeconomic Analysis of Fiscal Policy at the IFS. We are very grateful to Soren Arnberg, Richard Blundell, Martin Browning, Andrew Chesher, Simon Sokbae Lee, Arthur Lewbel and J. Peter Neary for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:35PM EST
- Submitted: 28 September 2011 Accepted: 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!