Corresponding author: Almudena Sevilla, Queen Mary University of London, Francis Bancroft Building, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK. Email: email@example.com.
Time to Cook: Expenditure at Retirement in Spain*
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 764–789, June 2013
How to Cite
Luengo-Prado, M. J. and Sevilla, A. (2013), Time to Cook: Expenditure at Retirement in Spain. The Economic Journal, 123: 764–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02546.x
We thank Jörn-Steffen Pischke and two anonymous referees for detailed, helpful comments. We also thank Emma Aguila, Martin Browning, Bent Sorensen, Shelly Lundberg, and seminar participants at the Bank of Spain, the University of Bristol, the Conference of the Royal Economic Society, the Spanish Economic Society Meetings, and the Microeconometric Network at the University of Copenhagen. This article has been benefited from funding from the Economic and Social Research Council (Grant Number RES-060-25-0037) and the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (Project ECO2008-01297).
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:38PM EST
- Submitted: 12 October 2010 Accepted: 5 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!