Corresponding author: Bram De Rock, ECARES, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Avenue F.D. Roosevelt 50, CP 114/04, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium. Email: email@example.com.
Nash-Bargained Consumption Decisions: A Revealed Preference Analysis*
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 567, pages 195–235, March 2013
How to Cite
Cherchye, L., Demuynck, T. and De Rock, B. (2013), Nash-Bargained Consumption Decisions: A Revealed Preference Analysis. The Economic Journal, 123: 195–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02547.x
We are grateful to the Editor Steve Pischke and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions, which substantially improved the article. Laurens Cherchye gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Research Fund K.U. Leuven through the grant STRT1/08/004. Thomas Demuynck gratefully acknowledges the Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen) for his postdoctoral fellowship. Bram De Rock gratefully acknowledges the European Research Council (ERC) for his Starting Grant.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:38PM EST
- Submitted: 3 May 2011 Accepted: 29 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!