Corresponding author: Michael Joyce, Bank of England, Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QE and the Gilt Market: a Disaggregated Analysis*
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 564, pages F348–F384, November 2012
How to Cite
Joyce, M. A.S. and Tong, M. (2012), QE and the Gilt Market: a Disaggregated Analysis. The Economic Journal, 122: F348–F384. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02552.x
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Bank of England or the Monetary Policy Committee. We are grateful to Martin Daines for his contribution to an earlier version of this manuscript. We thank Stefania D’Amico, George Kapetanios, Andrew Meldrum, Dimitri Vayanos, Robert Woods and Chris Young for helpful discussions. We are also grateful for comments and suggestions from two anonymous referees and participants at the Bank of England conference on ‘QE and other unconventional monetary policies’ held in November 2011 and at an earlier workshop held at the Bank of England in June 2011.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!