Corresponding author: Jens Christensen, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 101 Market Street, Mailstop 1130, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Email: email@example.com.
The Response of Interest Rates to US and UK Quantitative Easing*
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 564, pages F385–F414, November 2012
How to Cite
Christensen, J. H. E. and Rudebusch, G. D. (2012), The Response of Interest Rates to US and UK Quantitative Easing. The Economic Journal, 122: F385–F414. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02554.x
We thank Thomas Nitschka, seminar participants at the Swiss National Bank and the Bank for International Settlements, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. James Gillan provided excellent research assistance. The views in this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and not necessarily the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or others in the Federal Reserve System.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!