Corresponding author: Ibrahim Stevens, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), GIZ Office Rwanda, P.O. Box 59 Kigali, Rwanda. Email: email@example.com.
Assessing the Economy-wide Effects of Quantitative Easing*
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 564, pages F316–F347, November 2012
How to Cite
Kapetanios, G., Mumtaz, H., Stevens, I. and Theodoridis, K. (2012), Assessing the Economy-wide Effects of Quantitative Easing. The Economic Journal, 122: F316–F347. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02555.x
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Bank of England. The authors thank Mark Astley, Ryan Banerjee, Jagjit Chadha, Spencer Dale, Stefania D'Amico, Rodrigo Guimaraes, Mike Joyce, Michele Lenza, Lea Paterson, Hashem Pesaran, Simon Price, Ron Smith, Ryland Thomas, Matthew Tong, Oreste Tristani, Robert Woods, Tony Yates, Chris Yeates, Chris Young and an anonymous referee for useful comments on a previous draft. We also thank Ahila Karan and Lydia Silver for research assistance.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!