Corresponding author: Praveen Kujal, Department of Economics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, C./Madrid, 126, Getafe 28903, Madrid, Spain. Email: email@example.com.
Reaction to Public Information in Markets: How much does Ambiguity Matter?*
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 699–737, June 2013
How to Cite
Corgnet, B., Kujal, P. and Porter, D. (2013), Reaction to Public Information in Markets: How much does Ambiguity Matter?. The Economic Journal, 123: 699–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02557.x
The authors acknowledge financial support from grant ECO2008-00977 and 2012/00103/001 from the Spanish Ministry of Education. Kujal acknowledges financial support from the Instituto Universitario de Economía, Consolider-Ingenio 2010 and the Comunidad de Madrid (grant Excelecon).
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 09:46AM EST
- Submitted: 17 March 2011 Accepted: 20 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!