Corresponding author: Oreste Tristani, Kaiserstrasse 29, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model of the Credit Channel*
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 571, pages 906–931, September 2013
How to Cite
Fiore, F. D. and Tristani, O. (2013), Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model of the Credit Channel. The Economic Journal, 123: 906–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02558.x
We thank Michael Woodford for many interesting discussions and Krzysztof Zalewski for excellent research assistance. For useful comments and suggestions we also thank Kosuke Aoki, Ester Faia, Giovanni Lombardo, Pedro Teles, Christian Upper, Tony Yates and seminar participants at the EEA 2008 meetings, CEF 2008, the Norges Bank Workshop on ‘Optimal Monetary Policy’, the BIS-CEPR-ESI 12th Annual Conference on ‘The Evolving Financial System and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy’, the Swiss National Bank Research Conference 2008 on ‘Alternative Models for Monetary Policy Analysis’ and seminars at the Bank of England, the University of Aarhus and the Università Cattolica in Milan.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 09:42AM EST
- Submitted: 8 June 2009 Accepted: 7 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!