Corresponding author: Aaron Sojourner, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, 321 19th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
Identification of Peer Effects with Missing Peer Data: Evidence from Project STAR*
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 574–605, June 2013
How to Cite
Sojourner, A. (2013), Identification of Peer Effects with Missing Peer Data: Evidence from Project STAR. The Economic Journal, 123: 574–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02559.x
This article benefited from many helpful insights from Charles Manski, Christopher Taber and Greg Duncan. Thanks also to Charles Achilles, Jayne Boyd-Zaharias, Matthew Genztkow, Larry Hedges, Kyoo Il Kim, Colleen Manchester, Jason O'Connor, Steve Pischke, Christopher Rhoads, James Roberts, Elizabeth Tipton, Diane Whitmore Schazenbach, two anonymous referees and seminar participants at many venues for generous assistance at various stages. All errors are mine. This work was supported by a fellowship from the US Department of Education's Institute for Education Science.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 09:50AM EST
- Submitted: 7 July 2011 Accepted: 2 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!