Corresponding author: Lionel Page, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, QLD 4001, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Prediction Markets Produce Well-Calibrated Probability Forecasts?*
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 568, pages 491–513, May 2013
How to Cite
Page, L. and Clemen, R. T. (2013), Do Prediction Markets Produce Well-Calibrated Probability Forecasts?. The Economic Journal, 123: 491–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02561.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:19AM EST
- Submitted: 31 January 2011 Accepted: 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!