Corresponding author: Lionel Page, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, QLD 4001, Australia. Email: email@example.com.
Do Prediction Markets Produce Well-Calibrated Probability Forecasts?*
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 568, pages 491–513, May 2013
How to Cite
Page, L. and Clemen, R. T. (2013), Do Prediction Markets Produce Well-Calibrated Probability Forecasts?. The Economic Journal, 123: 491–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02561.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:19AM EST
- Submitted: 31 January 2011 Accepted: 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!