Corresponding author: Fabio Berton, Università del Piemonte Orientale, via Cavour 84–15121 Alessandria, Italy. E-mail: email@example.com.
Workers and Firms Sorting into Temporary Jobs*
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 562, pages F125–F154, August 2012
How to Cite
Berton, F. and Garibaldi, P. (2012), Workers and Firms Sorting into Temporary Jobs. The Economic Journal, 122: F125–F154. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.2533.x
We thank David Card, Dalit Contini, Francesco Devicienti, Lia Pacelli, the seminar participants at the XXI AIEL Conference, at the Ph.D. workshops held at the Collegio Carlo Alberto in 2006 and 2007 and at the workshop ‘Increasing labor market flexibility–Boon or Bane?’ held in Nuremberg in 2011 and two anonymous Referees of Economic Journal for helpful comments and suggestions, and Roberto Quaranta for assistance on Whip data. Fabio Berton partly developed this research while visiting the Center for Labor Economics at the University of California at Berkeley and with financial support from the CRT Foundation and from the Collegio Carlo Alberto through the project ‘Causes, processes and consequences of flexicurity reforms in the European Union: lessons from Bismarckian countries’. Pietro Garibaldi is also affiliated with CEPR, IZA and Fondazione de Benedetti.
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!