The authors would like to thank the participants of the ‘Finance & Regulation’- Prism seminar of the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, as well as the two anonymous referees who greatly improved the quality of the study. This research has been supported by the French National Agency for Research (Agence Nationale pour la Recherche – convention: ANR-05-BLAN-0057-01). Any errors that may still be found in this text are entirely imputable to the authors.
Do Upgradings and Downgradings Convey Information? An Event Study of the French Bond Market
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 293–317, November 2006
How to Cite
Dallocchio, M., Hubler, J., Raimbourg, P. and Salvi, A. (2006), Do Upgradings and Downgradings Convey Information? An Event Study of the French Bond Market. Economic Notes, 35: 293–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0300.2006.00167.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!