The authors would like to thank the participants of the ‘Finance & Regulation’- Prism seminar of the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, as well as the two anonymous referees who greatly improved the quality of the study. This research has been supported by the French National Agency for Research (Agence Nationale pour la Recherche – convention: ANR-05-BLAN-0057-01). Any errors that may still be found in this text are entirely imputable to the authors.
Do Upgradings and Downgradings Convey Information? An Event Study of the French Bond Market
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 293–317, November 2006
How to Cite
Dallocchio, M., Hubler, J., Raimbourg, P. and Salvi, A. (2006), Do Upgradings and Downgradings Convey Information? An Event Study of the French Bond Market. Economic Notes, 35: 293–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0300.2006.00167.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!