The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of TransAlta Research Visiting Scholar Program, Faculty of Management, University of Calgary, the financial support of the University of Navarra and the financial support of University of Verona. We thank the referee for providing valuable suggestions. Alex Triantis, Steve Heston, Martino Grasselli, Paolo Panteghini and the participants at the International Conference of Finance, Hammamet 2003, at the 7th Real Options Conference, Washington (DC) 2003, at the Northern Finance Association conference, Quebec City 2003, at the Conference on Quantitative Methods in Finance, Sydney 2003, the seminar at the University of Maryland, April 2004, and the UBC Summer Finance Conference in Tofino, July 2004 for their insightful comments. Any remaining errors are our own.
Investment under Uncertainty, Debt and Taxes
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 31–58, February 2008
How to Cite
Gamba, A., Sick, G. A. and Aranda León, C. (2008), Investment under Uncertainty, Debt and Taxes. Economic Notes, 37: 31–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0300.2008.00193.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!