This paper was prepared for the October Panel Meeting of Economic Policy in Lisbon (October 2007). We are grateful to two anonymous referees and our discussants Christian Schultz and Jonathan Temple. We also thank the other participants in the Panel Meeting for helpful comments. Maria Victoria Fazio provided excellent research assistance. Any errors are our own. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board, or its management.The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Jan van Ours.
Mass car ownership in the emerging market giants
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© International Monetary Fund, 2008
Volume 23, Issue 54, pages 243–296, April 2008
How to Cite
Chamon, M., Mauro, P. and Okawa, Y. (2008), Mass car ownership in the emerging market giants. Economic Policy, 23: 243–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2008.00201.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!