We are grateful to Sheila Bassett, Anupam Basu, Stijn Claessens, Luigi Guiso, Richard la Rock, Chris Lane, Alessandro Prati, Michel Robe, Michele Shannon, Antonio Spilimbergo, Arvind Subramanian, José Tavares, Thierry Tressel, and three anonymous referees for helpful discussions and comments at different stages of developing this paper. We also thank Patricio Valenzuela for excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, their respective Boards of Executive Directors, or the governments the latter represent.
Predictability of aid: Do fickle donors undermine aid effectiveness?
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Journal compilation © CEPR, CES, MSH, 2008
Volume 23, Issue 55, pages 545–594, July 2008
How to Cite
Celasun, O. and Walliser, J. (2008), Predictability of aid: Do fickle donors undermine aid effectiveness?. Economic Policy, 23: 545–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2008.00206.x
The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Philippe Martin.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!