The authors wish to thank for providing useful comments three anonymous referees, Marco Lo Duca, Lorenzo Cappiello, Carsten Detken, Francesco Drudi, Reint Gropp, Philipp Hartmann, José Marín, Philippe Moutot, Frank Packer, José Luis Peydró-Alcalde and Ludger Schuknecht, as well as seminar participants at the European Central Bank, the Bank of England, the Hong Kong Monetary Institute and the 48th Economic Policy panel meeting. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem. The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Giuseppe Bertola.
What drives spreads in the euro area government bond market?
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© CEPR, CES, MSH, 2009
Volume 24, Issue 58, pages 191–240, April 2009
How to Cite
Manganelli, S. and Wolswijk, G. (2009), What drives spreads in the euro area government bond market?. Economic Policy, 24: 191–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2009.00220.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!