We are grateful to the editor Philippe Martin, our discussant John Hassler, three anonymous referees and the other members of the Economic Policy panel for useful comments. We also thank Christiane Baumeister, Michel Beine, Selien De Schryder, Reuben Jacob, Stefan Gerlach, Domenico Giannone, Freddy Heylen, Lutz Kilian, Vivien Lewis, Frank Smets, Arnoud Stevens, Rudi Vander Vennet, participants at the CESifo Conference in Munich, the Euro Area Wage Dynamic Network meeting in Frankfurt and seminar participants at the European Central Bank and National Bank of Belgium for valuable suggestions. We acknowledge financial support from the Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme -- Belgian Science Policy [Contract No. P6/07] and the Belgian National Science Foundation. All remaining errors are ours. The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Philippe Martin.
Oil and the Euro area economy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© CEPR, CES, MSH, 2009
Volume 24, Issue 60, pages 603–651, October 2009
How to Cite
Peersman, G. and Van Robays, I. (2009), Oil and the Euro area economy. Economic Policy, 24: 603–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2009.00233.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!