We are grateful to our discussant, Morten Ravn, two anonymous referees and the participants of the Economic Policy Panel for helpful comments. The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem.
Monetary policy in exceptional times
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© CEPR, CES, MSH, 2010
Volume 25, Issue 62, pages 295–339, April 2010
How to Cite
Lenza, M., Pill, H. and Reichlin, L. (2010), Monetary policy in exceptional times. Economic Policy, 25: 295–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2010.00240.x
The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Tullio Jappelli.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!