This paper was prepared for the April 2010 Panel Meeting of Economic Policy in Madrid. We thank five anonymous referees, and the participants of the Economic Policy Panel Meeting for very helpful comments. We are also grateful to the participants of the lunch seminar of the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) in San Francisco, in particular, Jed Kolko and David Neumark for their interesting comments. The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Jan van Ours.
Ethnic identity and labour market outcomes of immigrants in Europe
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© CEPR, CES, MSH, 2011
Volume 26, Issue 65, pages 57–92, January 2011
How to Cite
Bisin, A., Patacchini, E., Verdier, T. and Zenou, Y. (2011), Ethnic identity and labour market outcomes of immigrants in Europe. Economic Policy, 26: 57–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2010.00258.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!