Paper presented at the 54th Panel Meeting of Economic Policy in October 2011. We thank our discussant Thorsten Beck, two anonymous referees, Massimo Florio, Bruno Usai and Yian Ma of Mako Investments for their helpful comments.
Sovereign spreads in the eurozone: which prospects for a Eurobond?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© CEPR, CES, MSH, 2012
Volume 27, Issue 70, pages 231–273, April 2012
How to Cite
Favero, C. and Missale, A. (2012), Sovereign spreads in the eurozone: which prospects for a Eurobond?. Economic Policy, 27: 231–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2012.00282.x
The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Philip Lane.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!