This article is a revision of the paper presented at the 54th Panel Meeting of Economic Policy in Warsaw. We are grateful to three anonymous referees, our discussants Andrea Ichino and Fabiano Schivardi, Thorsten Beck, Patric Bolton, Nicola Fuchs-Shündeln, Nicola Gennaioli, Michael Haliassos, Francis Kramarz, and Per Stromberg, seminar participants at the ECB, and conference participants at the FMA-Europe 2009 meeting in Torino for valuable comments. We also thank Lieven Baert and Kim Bonnema for outstanding research assistance. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the ECB or the Eurosystem. The Managing Editor in charge of this paper was Jan van Ours.
Venture capital and patented innovation: evidence from Europe
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© CEPR, CES, MSH, 2012
Volume 27, Issue 71, pages 447–482, July 2012
How to Cite
Popov, A. and Roosenboom, P. (2012), Venture capital and patented innovation: evidence from Europe. Economic Policy, 27: 447–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0327.2012.00290.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!