Endogenous Intra-household Balance of Power and its Impact on Expenditure Patterns: Evidence from India
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Volume 73, Issue 291, pages 435–460, August 2006
How to Cite
LANCASTER, G., MAITRA, P. and RAY, R. (2006), Endogenous Intra-household Balance of Power and its Impact on Expenditure Patterns: Evidence from India. Economica, 73: 435–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2006.00502.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Final version received 12 April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!