Unit-Consistent Decomposable Inequality Measures
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Volume 74, Issue 293, pages 97–111, February 2007
How to Cite
ZHENG, B. (2007), Unit-Consistent Decomposable Inequality Measures. Economica, 74: 97–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2006.00524.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
- Final version received 2 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!