Being Independent is a Great Thing: Subjective Evaluations of Self-Employment and Hierarchy
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2007
Volume 75, Issue 298, pages 362–383, May 2008
How to Cite
BENZ, M. and FREY, B. S. (2008), Being Independent is a Great Thing: Subjective Evaluations of Self-Employment and Hierarchy. Economica, 75: 362–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2007.00594.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
- Final version received 14 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!