Conservative Central Banks and Nominal Growth, Exchange Rate and Inflation Targets
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2007
Volume 75, Issue 299, pages 549–568, August 2008
How to Cite
BAE, S.-K. and RATTI, R. A. (2008), Conservative Central Banks and Nominal Growth, Exchange Rate and Inflation Targets. Economica, 75: 549–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2007.00628.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Final version received 21 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!