Ambition and Jealousy: Income Interactions in the ‘Old’ Europe versus the ‘New’ Europe and the United States
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2007
Volume 75, Issue 299, pages 495–513, August 2008
How to Cite
SENIK, C. (2008), Ambition and Jealousy: Income Interactions in the ‘Old’ Europe versus the ‘New’ Europe and the United States. Economica, 75: 495–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2007.00629.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Final version received 7 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!