Agriculture, Diffusion and Development: Ripple Effects of the Neolithic Revolution
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2007
Volume 75, Issue 300, pages 729–748, November 2008
How to Cite
PUTTERMAN, L. (2008), Agriculture, Diffusion and Development: Ripple Effects of the Neolithic Revolution. Economica, 75: 729–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2007.00652.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Final version received 19 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!