Booms and Busts: Consumption, House Prices and Expectations
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2008
Volume 76, Issue 301, pages 20–50, February 2009
How to Cite
ATTANASIO, O. P., BLOW, L., HAMILTON, R. and LEICESTER, A. (2009), Booms and Busts: Consumption, House Prices and Expectations. Economica, 76: 20–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2008.00708.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Final version received 25 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!