Temperance in Stock Market Participation: Evidence from France
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2008
Volume 77, Issue 306, pages 314–333, April 2010
How to Cite
ARRONDEL, L., PARDO, H. C. and OLIVER, X. (2010), Temperance in Stock Market Participation: Evidence from France. Economica, 77: 314–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2008.00733.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Final version received 6 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!