Ideas and Growth
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2008
Volume 76, Issue 301, pages 1–19, February 2009
How to Cite
LUCAS, R. E. (2009), Ideas and Growth. Economica, 76: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2008.00748.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Final version received 10 July 2008.
Vol. 77, Issue 307, 611, Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!