Using Markets to Inform Policy: The Case of the Iraq War
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2008
Volume 76, Issue 302, pages 225–250, April 2009
How to Cite
WOLFERS, J. and ZITZEWITZ, E. (2009), Using Markets to Inform Policy: The Case of the Iraq War. Economica, 76: 225–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2008.00750.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Final version received 14 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!