A. W. H. PHILLIPS 50th ANNIVERSARY SYMPOSIUM In 1958, A. W. H. Phillips published in Economica what was to become one of the most widely cited articles ever written in economics. To mark the 50th anniversary of the paper, the New Zealand Association of Economists and the Econometric Society hosted the conference “Markets and Models: Policy Frontiers in the A. W. H. Phillips Tradition” in July 2008. The four articles that follow were originally presented at that conference.
Man, Money and Machines: The Contributions of A. W. Phillips
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
© The London School of Economics and Political Science 2009
Special Issue: A W H Phillips 50th Anniversary Symposium
Volume 78, Issue 309, pages 1–9, January 2011
How to Cite
BOLLARD, A. E. (2011), Man, Money and Machines: The Contributions of A. W. Phillips. Economica, 78: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2009.00813.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Final version received 2 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!