The Validity of the Event-study Approach: Evidence from the Impact of the Fed's Monetary Policy on US and Foreign Asset Prices
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 78, Issue 311, pages 429–439, July 2011
How to Cite
ROSA, C. (2011), The Validity of the Event-study Approach: Evidence from the Impact of the Fed's Monetary Policy on US and Foreign Asset Prices. Economica, 78: 429–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2009.00828.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Final version received 22 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!