Bank Loan Components and the Time-varying Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2011 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 78, Issue 312, pages 593–617, October 2011
How to Cite
DEN HAAN, W. J., SUMNER, S. W. and YAMASHIRO, G. M. (2011), Bank Loan Components and the Time-varying Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks. Economica, 78: 593–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2010.00860.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Final version received 19 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!