The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited—New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 78, Issue 312, pages 656–675, October 2011
How to Cite
FOSSEN, F. M. (2011), The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited—New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes. Economica, 78: 656–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2010.00864.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Final version received 2 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!