Motivational Job Assignments
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 78, Issue 312, pages 676–696, October 2011
How to Cite
NAFZIGER, J. (2011), Motivational Job Assignments. Economica, 78: 676–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2010.00865.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Final version received 22 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!