Does Terrorism Demoralize? Evidence from Israel
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 79, Issue 313, pages 183–198, January 2012
How to Cite
ROMANOV, D., ZUSSMAN, A. and ZUSSMAN, N. (2012), Does Terrorism Demoralize? Evidence from Israel. Economica, 79: 183–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2010.00868.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Final version received 30 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!