Where to Draw Lines: Stability Versus Efficiency
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
© 2010 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 78, Issue 310, pages 197–214, April 2011
How to Cite
SARGENT, T. J. (2011), Where to Draw Lines: Stability Versus Efficiency. Economica, 78: 197–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2010.00875.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Final version received 6 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!