Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 79, Issue 313, pages 62–75, January 2012
How to Cite
STARK, O., HYLL, W. and WANG, Y. (2012), Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy. Economica, 79: 62–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2010.00876.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Final version received 30 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!