Large Datasets, Factor-augmented and Factor-only Vector Autoregressive Models, and the Economic Consequences of Mrs Thatcher
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© The Authors. Economica © 2011 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 79, Issue 314, pages 378–410, April 2012
How to Cite
KIM, H. and TAYLOR, M. P. (2012), Large Datasets, Factor-augmented and Factor-only Vector Autoregressive Models, and the Economic Consequences of Mrs Thatcher. Economica, 79: 378–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2011.00879.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Final version received 12 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!