The views expressed in the article are those of the author and should not be attributed to the European Commission.
The Indirect Side of Direct Investment. Edited by Jack M. Mintz and Alfons J. Weichenrieder. CESifo Book Series, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. 2010. 192 pp. £25.95/$35.00.
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 80, Issue 318, pages 382–383, April 2013
How to Cite
Nicodème, G. (2013), The Indirect Side of Direct Investment. Edited by Jack M. Mintz and Alfons J. Weichenrieder. CESifo Book Series, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. 2010. 192 pp. £25.95/$35.00. . Economica, 80: 382–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2012.00917.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!