Unsettled Account: The Evolution of Banking in the Industrialized World Since 1800. By Richard S. Grossman. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ. 2010. xx + 384 pp. $39.50/£27.95.
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 80, Issue 320, pages 795–796, October 2013
How to Cite
Billings, M. (2013), Unsettled Account: The Evolution of Banking in the Industrialized World Since 1800. By Richard S. Grossman. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ. 2010. xx + 384 pp. $39.50/£27.95. . Economica, 80: 795–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2012.00925.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!