Disclaimer: The views expressed here are those of the author only and not those of any institution with which the author is affiliated.
The Ruling Class: Management and Politics in Modern Italy. Edited by Tito Boeri, Antonio Merlo and Andrea Prat. Oxford University Press, Oxford. 2010. xv + 211 pp. Hbk £55.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 79, Issue 316, pages 792–793, October 2012
How to Cite
Nava, M. (2012), The Ruling Class: Management and Politics in Modern Italy. Edited by Tito Boeri, Antonio Merlo and Andrea Prat. Oxford University Press, Oxford. 2010. xv + 211 pp. Hbk £55. . Economica, 79: 792–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2012.00927.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!