The Employment of Temporary Agency Workers in the UK: For or Against the Trade Unions?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The London School of Economics and Political Science
Volume 80, Issue 317, pages 65–95, January 2013
How to Cite
Böheim, R. and Zweimüller, M. (2013), The Employment of Temporary Agency Workers in the UK: For or Against the Trade Unions?. Economica, 80: 65–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0335.2012.00935.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!