This paper was presented at the Sapir Conference on “The Political Economy of Business Cycles and Growth,” Tel Aviv University, June 2–3, 1991. We would like to thank our discussants, Alex Cukierman and Ron Shachar, and several conference participants for very useful comments. Alesina's work was supported by a Sloan Research Fellowship.
MACROECONOMIC POLICY AND ELECTIONS IN OECD DEMOCRACIES*
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Economics & Politics
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–30, March 1992
How to Cite
Alesina, A., Cohen, G. D. and Roubini, N. (1992), MACROECONOMIC POLICY AND ELECTIONS IN OECD DEMOCRACIES. Economics & Politics, 4: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0343.1992.tb00052.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!