The author wishes to thank Jonathan Eaton, Maxim Engers, Charles Engel, Ronald Fischer, and Jay Levin for comments and assistance, and espcially Kevin Cotter for suggesting one of the proofs. The comments of two anonymous referees are also greatly appreciated.
THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF QUOTA RENTS IN A DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL TRADE MODEL*
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Economics & Politics
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 243–261, November 1995
How to Cite
Mitchell, S. K. (1995), THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF QUOTA RENTS IN A DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL TRADE MODEL. Economics & Politics, 7: 243–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0343.1995.tb00113.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!