THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF FISCAL PRUDENCE IN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics & Politics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–36, March 2010
How to Cite
DINCECCO, M. (2010), THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF FISCAL PRUDENCE IN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. Economics & Politics, 22: 1–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0343.2009.00349.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!