BREAKING THE IMPEDIMENTS TO BUDGETARY REFORMS: EVIDENCE FROM EUROPE
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. International Monetary Fund retains copyright and all other rights in the manuscript of this 〈chapter/article〉 as submitted for publication
Economics & Politics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 362–391, November 2010
How to Cite
FABRIZIO, S. and MODY, A. (2010), BREAKING THE IMPEDIMENTS TO BUDGETARY REFORMS: EVIDENCE FROM EUROPE. Economics & Politics, 22: 362–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0343.2010.00366.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!